Motorcycle Live 2018
17-25 NOVEMBER 2018 NEC BIRMINGHAM
Beat the queues – book your tickets now & still save on parking too! UK’s largest bike show. 100’s of exhibitors. 17th – 25th November. Free bike parking. Live shows. Brands: Honda, BMW, Kawasaki, Harley-Davidson, KTM, Ducati, Triumph, Yamaha.
Images from 17th November 2018
A brand-new, high-tech, high-energy live action stunt show will be debuting at Motorcycle Live 2018. Moto Cirque is the brainchild of pioneering show creators Arena Sports Live and will be the first spectacle of its kind to take place in the UK.
The intensely choreographed daily performances will include world-class street bike stunt riding, BMX, freestyle Motocross and moto trials in an intoxicating mix of lights, lasers and theatrical performances. The show will be set within an amphitheatre-style layout of ramps, structures and platforms, and surrounded by 2,000 seats for Motorcycle Live visitors to get a birds-eye view of the stunning show.
Entry to the Moto Cirque arena is completely FREE, with performances taking place at 12pm and 2pm from Monday-Thursday, 12pm, 2pm and 3.30pm on Friday and at 11.30am, 2pm and 3.30pm at the weekends.
ARCH Motorcycle Company, LLC is an American motorcycle manufacturer, founded by Keanu Reeves and Gard Hollinger in 2011
Keanu Reeves’ bespoke motorcycle company are now selling bikes in the UK
The construction of the bike is what I found most interesting, with massive use of CNC parts from the front to the back of the bike, it’s like ARCH tried extra hard to use machining in places other manufacturers use welded tubes and beaten panels. To start with, the bikes sculpted, two part fuel tank is not pressed steel or hand-hammered aluminium, it’s machined from a single block of aluminium. The frame too utilises billet aluminium and tubular steel as a back bone of the bike, with a CNC machined, one-piece subframe and seat unit. The swingarm is hewn from a lump of aluminium, and because of the inherent strength of the item, the swingarm is surprisingly slim in it’s design, especially when you consider the size of the machine. All of this adds to the overall look of the bike which is almost at odds with the status quo in the cruiser segment, there’s not an ounce of stylistic fat on the bike, despite all the trinkets it still somehow looks minimalist.
ARCH KRGT-1 specs
• 124 CI, 2032cc S&S Cycle T124 45 degree downdraft fuel injected V-Twin engine
• Proprietary 6-Speed Drivetrain with compact high torque main-shaft and compact dry clutch
• Billet and tubular steel frame with CNC machined aluminum sub-chassis
• New ergonomically improved CNC machined billet aluminum fuel cells
• New Ohlins / Arch proprietary FGRT series fork, fully adjustable
• Ohlins / Arch proprietary rear shock with reservoir, hydraulic pre-load adjustment, fully adjustable
• Front Brakes: New ISR dual six 30mm piston Monobloc radial mount calipers with ISR floating dampened discs
• Rear Brakes: Single ISR four piston Monobloc radial mount caliper with ISR semi-floating disc
• 19” Front / 18” Rear BST Carbon Fiber 5 spoke wheels
• Michelin Commander II tires
• Forward control foot positioning
• Custom tailored fit and finishes
• CARB / EPA compliant
Looking for Ear Protection check out stand Ultimate Eat Protection at the show ( 4D46)
Filmed with GO Pro Fusion Over Capture – available here –
360 Image captured with Go Pro Fusion purchase on Amazon click the link –